- Assist in the installation of various HVAC equipment, such as Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Heat Pumps, HRV/ERVs, Heat Pumps and other HVAC equipment
- Assist in the installation of gas piping, venting in residential new construction setting
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and regulatory procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Service Technician with 1 to 3 years experience.
- Mechanical aptitude – you don’t need to know everything, but you have the desire to learn!
- The ability to stand for long periods, do some heavy lifting and carrying (up to 50lbs), and work in high, awkward and noisy places
- Eye-hand coordination, spatial and form perception, good eyesight and manual dexterity
- Patience, dependability and accuracy are essential for success
- Flexible schedule is an asset to accommodate extra work when required (evenings/weekends)
- Valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
Salary: competitive wages depending on experience
- driver's license (preferred)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
Posted date :
March 27, 2023
Job nature :